Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hamburger Hamlet :To be or not to be?



Has anyone ever eaten at Hamburger Hamlet? (or weinerschnitzel for that matter?) I mean the concept sounds good - Hamburgers, and I love hamburgers. But an alarming thing happened the other day which possibly killed my desire to try it out for the first time. There is a HH on the Old Road right before Magic Mountain Pkwy that I drive by a couple times every week. Yesterday I was driving by and for the third time I saw an ambulance parked out front with it's lights swirling. The fact that I don't go by there everyday and have happened to see 3 ambulances responding to some type of call at the establishment at various times worries me. That's some pretty poor PR for the place. But I guess if you are a regular there you are not that concerned about your health, and a petty ambulance is not going to take away from you getting your burger fix. I think for now I am going to stick to In N Out and other healthy establishments...my curiosity may never be satisfied! You can check out their burger menu here. I like the platter of baby cheeseburgers!









Along the same lines - I found this report quite interesting but not surprising. Check out the whole story here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy Escen said...

Hamburger Hamlet is not that bad but it doesn't even compare to a good burger at the always clean MacDonalds.

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Dave Crawford said...

HH is awesome, but for some reason, the one on Magic MOuntain Parkway doesn't taste as good as the other locations.

Eaten at Weiner Schnitzel several times. I usually go with the Chili-cheese dog, chili-cheese fries, and chili-cheese burger for $3 combo. Yes, when they run the special, you can get that monstrous pile of food for $3. Great for cleaning out your insides.

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home