Monday, January 16, 2006

Home Cooking


Above is a picture of the line to get Broncos tickets for their SECOND playoff home game! It was such a great feeling to watch the Broncos beat the two time defending champion Colts. They spent the whole game making Tom Brady look frustrated and confused. When Champ Bailey intercepted a potential NE Touchdown, I just knew we were destined to win the game. I had complete confidence in my team all week, but as you listen to the endless sports radio banter you sometimes begin to lose some of that confidence. The weekend just got that much better when Pittsburgh beat the Colts and allowed us to play another HOME game. This is huge, as Denver has won 9 straight games there this season. I am sure all the talk will now be all about Pittsburgh as the Broncos really get no press, but I don't really care because we are one win away from Superbowl 40. Man - I love football!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home